The Rockcrok® Dutch Oven is the perfect size for cooking for a crowd, and because it’s made from durable clay material, you can use it for any cooking method. It’s safe for the stovetop, broiler, oven, microwave, and grill. Plus, unlike other types of ceramic cookware, you can use Rockcroks right away without needing to preseason.
- 9" (23-cm) diameter, 4 qts. (3.8 L).
- Made from clay that’s heat-resistant to 752°F (400°C).
- Sear, braise, simmer, slow cook, fry, boil, bake, broil, microwave, and grill in one pan.
- No pre seasoning required.
- Great heat retention, so food stays hot long after it’s done cooking.
- Fridge- and freezer-safe.
- Goes right from the fridge to the heat.
- Glass lid is oven-safe to 400°F (200°C) and lets you watch food while it cooks.
- It’s lightweight—a great alternative to cast-iron cookware.
- Includes these 10 exclusive recipes:
- Asian Beef Stew
- Deep Dish Stuffed Focaccia
- French Onion & Mushroom Soup
- Mexican Pork Stew with Salsa Verde
- Mocha-Braised Short Ribs
- Red-Wine Braised Pork Ragout
- Roasted Vegetable Primavera
- Rustic Grill-Braised Chicken
- Southern Style Chicken & Sausage
- Spinach & Seafood Chowder
HOW TO CLEAN
- See Use & Care for full details.
- Five-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.