- Combine one drop of Oregano oil with Fractionated Coconut oil and apply to the bottoms of feet for an herbaceous aroma to start off every day.
- Mix one drop of Oregano essential oil with five drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub into hands as a cleansing agent.
- Blend one drop of Oregano oil with five drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to chest for a soothing massage.
- Dilute one drop of Oregano oil with five drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails.
* Oregano oil should always be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin.
- Replace one tablespoon of fresh or dried oregano with one drop of Oregano oil in Italian dishes.
- Add 10 drops of Oregano oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Oregano oil with Peppermint oil and Lime oil, for an invigorating aroma during cold months.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.