Ingredients: Black Spruce, Siberian Fir, Balsam Fir, Lavandin, Cedarwood, Cypress, Hinoki, Frankincense, Nootka, Cananga, and Clove essential oils
Aromatic Description: Piney, fresh, clean
- Add one drop of Northern Escape oil to large dollop of hand and body lotion and use on arms, legs, feet, and hands for an inspiring aroma.
- Combine one to two drops of Northern Escape oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and use in a massage for a calming, woodsy aroma.
- Add several drops of Northern Escape oil and water to a 30 mL spray bottle to use as a room and linen mist.
- Diffuse four to five drops of Northern Escape oil in common areas of the home for an uplifting, fresh aroma.
- Add one to two drops of Northern Escape oil to a naturally sourced or DIY all-purpose surface cleanser for a hint of pine aroma.