- Apply one to two drops of Marjoram essential oil on the bottoms of your feet prior to bedtime for a calming scent.
- Apply one to two drops of Marjoram oil to back of your neck and shoulders for a relaxing aroma.
- Dilute one drop of Marjoram oil with five drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply after exercise for a soothing sensation.
- Replace Marjoram oil in a recipe that calls for dried Marjoram for a delicious herbal taste.
- Infuse two to three drops of Marjoram oil in Olive Oil for a refreshing salad dressing, marinade, or bread dip.
- Diffuse two to three drops of Marjoram oil with Cedarwood oil and Lavender oil for a relaxing pre-bedtime scent.
- Mix a few drops of Marjoram oil and Lavender oil with water. Spray on sheets and linens for a restful fragrance.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.