- Apply one to two drops of Ginger essential oil over lower abdomen for a soothing massage after a meal.
- Place one drop of Ginger oil in hands and inhale the energizing scent during car rides.
- Add one drop of Ginger oil to warm bath water for a soothing aromatic experience.
- Combine one drop of Ginger oil with one drop of Lemon oil and honey in hot water for a soothing tea.
- Use one drop of Ginger oil in place of whole ginger in sweet and savoury recipes.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Ginger oil for an invigorating aroma in the late afternoon.
- During cold seasons, diffuse three drops of Ginger oil with two drops Wild Orange oil for a warming aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.