- Apply two drops of Geranium essential oil to underarms before applying deodorant for a lasting fragrance during outdoor activities.
- Combine one drop of Geranium oil with shampoo to help balance moisture and improve the appearance of hair.
- Use two to three drops of Geranium essential oil topically on the skin after a shower for a smoothing effect and a refreshing, floral aroma.
- Add two drops of Geranium oil to your daily facial moisturizer to soothe dryness and improve the appearance of skin.
- Apply Geranium essential oil directly to skin or enjoy an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify and clean the skin.
- Diffuse Geranium oil with equal parts Lemon oil and Grapefruit oil for a relaxing, spring scent.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.