- Add one drop of Eucalyptus essential oil to your daily moisturizer and apply to skin for a clean, cooling benefit.
- Place three drops of Eucalyptus oil in bottom of shower for an energizing aroma to invigorate senses.
- Dilute two drops of Eucalyptus oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to chest and breathe deeply for a revitalizing aroma.
- Massage two drops of Eucalyptus oil onto lower abdomen for a soothing sensation during a personal massage.
- Place one to two drops of Eucalyptus oil in hands, rub together, and inhale deeply for an invigorating aroma.
- During winter months, diffuse three drops of Eucalyptus essential oil to promote an energized and invigorating environment.
- Diffuse three drops of Eucalyptus oil to enjoy its air cleansing properties when foul odors are in the air.
- Add five drops of Eucalyptus essential oil to a glass spray bottle of water for a naturally-sourced surface cleanser
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.