These jeans are a dark charcoal wash inspired by vintage character with light fading at the thighs, subtle whiskers, a soft feel, and plenty of stretch to provide all-day comfort with a casual, laid-back vibe. They're a classic rise with a 30" inseam.
Fabric & Fit
This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibers specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin.
The Emily. Our slim silhouette inspired by 'mom jeans' has a slim fit around the hips and tapered cut throughout the leg.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 30" inseam
- Tonal Stitch
- YJ Logo - Black Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan leather YJ patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Zhi is 5'9" and wears a size 32
- Style: 2422
- Designed in Montreal
These jeans are made from recycled cotton (certified by Control Union). This alternative to conventional cotton, whose cultivation is harmful to the environment, is a step forward in our commitment to using as many ecological fibers as possible. In addition, we are proud to use laser technology, a sustainable method that helps reduce our carbon footprint.
- Recycled cotton: By converting scraps and post-consumer garments into a new fabric, it gives new life to discarded textiles, therefore, reducing waste.
- Laser Technology: A sustainable method that helps reduce the number of chemicals, natural resources, and energy used in our washing processes.