Extracted from the branches and leaves of the Douglas Fir tree, Douglas Fir oil has a piney aroma with a sweet and refreshing lemon-scented note, which helps create an energizing and breathable atmosphere through diffusion. When used topically, Douglas Fir essential oil can improve the appearance of skin by offering surface cleansing properties.
- Dilute one drop of Douglas Fir oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to chest for a revitalizing aroma during a soothing massage.
- Add one drop of Douglas Fir oil to a body wash for an energizing aroma and added cleansing benefits.
- Combine one drop of Douglas Fir oil with two drops of Wintergreen oil for a minty, rejuvenating aroma during a massage.
- Place one drop of Douglas Fir oil in the hands and inhale for a calming, re-energize aroma.
- Diffuse three to five drops of Douglas fir oil during the holiday season for a piney, woody aroma.
- Add two drops of Douglas Fir oil to a naturally-sourced or DIY all-purpose cleaner for an extra boost.
- Diffuse two drops of Douglas Fir oil with two drops of Grapefruit oil while doing homework for a stimulating scent.