- Add one drop of Cinnamon Bark oil to two ounces of water and gargle for a mouth-freshening rinse.
- Dilute one drop of Cinnamon Bark essential oil with several drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and use in a massage for a skin-warming sensation.
- Dilute one drop of Cinnamon Bark oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to wrists and ankles for a stimulating aroma before outdoor activities.
- Use one drop of Cinnamon Bark oil in place of ground cinnamon in recipes for a delightfully spicy and concentrated flavor.
- Add one drop of Cinnamon Bark oil to a cup of tea with honey for a warm, spiced drink during winter months.
- Diffuse two to three drops of Cinnamon Bark oil during colder seasons for an invigorating aroma.
- Add a few drops of Cinnamon Bark oil to a spray bottle with water and use to wipe down countertops and other surfaces.