- Blend one drop of Rosemary oil with one drop each of Tea Tree oil and Basil oil for a stimulating aroma in a scalp massage.
- Add five drops of Rosemary essential oil to a nickel-sized dollop of shampoo to promote healthy-looking hair.
- Combine several drops of Rosemary oil with Frankincense oil and Epsom salts for a rejuvenating, earthy aroma during a warm bath.
- Blend one drop of Rosemary oil with one drop of Wintergreen oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil for a minty, invigorating aroma during a soothing massage.
- Add one to two drops of Rosemary oil to vegetable recipes and favorite entrees.
- Diffuse three to five drops of Rosemary oil while studying for a stimulating aroma.
- Diffuse equal drops of Rosemary oil and Lavender oil for a soothing, spa-like scent.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.