- Apply one drop of Lavender essential oil to your daily moisturizer to soothe dry skin.
- Add one drop of Lavender oil to shampoo to help keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- Combine a drop of Lavender oil with five drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply on the skin for a cooling effect.
- Apply one to two drops of Lavender oil to the bottoms of your feet before bedtime for a relaxing scent.
- Add one to two drops of Lavender oil to a tub of warm water for an aromatically soothing bath.
- Combine a drop of Lavender oil with a drop of Lemon oil in warm water for a delicious, soothing tea.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Lavender essential oil before bedtime for a calming aroma.
- Freshen linen closet, mattress, or the air by combining Lavender oil with water in a spray bottle for a light, refreshing mist.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.