Why should I add Ylang Ylang oil to my collection? Skin, hair, and aroma are the pillars of what makes Ylang Ylang so special. While many other essential oils, especially floral oils, have a delightful aroma and benefit the skin, none have them in conjunction with such strong hair benefits or carry the same subtle, calming aromatic quality of Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Add a one to two drops Ylang Ylang oil to a bowl of steaming water to use as a steam facial
- Place one drop Ylang Ylang oil on wrists for a sweet and uplifting fragrance.
- Add one drop Ylang Ylang oil to Fractionated Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
- Apply one to two drops Ylang Ylang oil to the back of the neck for a calming, uplifting aroma.
- Massage one drop Ylang Ylang oil into the scalp to increase the appearance of healthy, shiny hair.
- Diffuse two drops Ylang Ylang essential oil with one drop Lavender oil to experience a calming aroma
- Combine two drops Ylang Ylang oil with two drops Bergamot oil in a 30 mL spray bottle and top-off with water for a naturally sourced home freshener.