- Apply one drop of Tangerine essential oil to flex points or abdomen for a delightful massage.
- Combine one drop of Tangerine oil with ¼ cup of sea salt for a spa-like bath.
- Apply one to two drops of Tangerine oil topically to wrists and neck for an uplifting, energizing aroma.
- Incorporate Tangerine oil into evening skincare routine to give complexion a refreshed, smooth appearance.
- Add two to three drops of Tangerine oil as a flavouring in dessert recipes
- Add one to two drops of Tangerine oil in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavouring.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Tangerine oil for a soothing and relaxing aroma.
- Use 10 drops of Tangerine oil in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.