Part of our YJ color program, these garment-dyed jeans in RUBY WINE are a stunning red wine shade with a depth and smoothness reminiscent of a good glass of wine, as its name implies.
This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibers specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin.
The Rachel. Our skinny silhouette hugs close to the body from the hip to the ankle.
The cotton used in this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex certified mill. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, this style is 100% Canadian-made which helps in reducing our carbon footprint.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- Designed in Montreal
- Ethically made in Canada
- 30" inseam
- Tonal stitch
- YJ Logo - Copper Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan YJ leather patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Aisha is 5'8" and wears a size 25
- Style: 1711-R30
Composition & Care:
- Type of denim: Travel
- 82.9% Cotton, 14.8% Polyester, 2.3% Lycra
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 10 oz