- Proprietary On Guard essential oil blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary that cleans and freshens breath
- Myrrh essential oil is soothing to the mouth, gums, and throat
- Peppermint essential oil combined with the On Guard proprietary blend, leaves your breath cinnamon-mint fresh
- Calcium hydroxyapatite has been clinically shown to support strong and healthy-looking teeth
- Natural xylitol sweetener tastes great while helping to keep the teeth and gums clean
- Hydrated silica is a natural abrasive that helps remove plaque and tooth stains, but is gentle enough to not damage tooth enamel
DoTERRA’s fluoride-free toothpaste combines the protective benefits of the proprietary On Guard blend of CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade® essential oils with other ingredients that help clean teeth, reduce plaque, and whiten teeth with gentle polishing agents. The On Guard blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils provides an extra cleaning boost. Additional essential oils of Peppermint and Wintergreen, and the natural sweetener xylitol, give On Guard Toothpaste a refreshingly unique cinnamon-mint flavor that leaves your breath—and toothbrush—fresh and clean throughout the day.
After flossing, apply a pea-size amount of paste to moistened toothbrush. Brush gently but thoroughly, preferably after each meal and in the morning and at night, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. For improved results, follow with a mouthwash of one drop of On Guard Essential Oil Blend mixed in 8 oz. of water. Swish vigorously in mouth for one minute and rinse.