These wide-leg jeans are a faded mid-blue wash that is casual yet stylish, with additional light fading at the thighs and gently worn-in whiskers, giving them the look of well-loved faves. They have a 32" inseam, making them ideal for taller women who prefer a little extra length.
Fabric & Fit
This style crafted in our Vintage denim uses open-ended cotton blends that provide an authentic look without the need to break them in—inspired by pre-loved denim to replicate the worn-in comfort of your favorite pair of old jeans.
The Lily. Our wide-leg silhouette is fitted around the waist and is cut wide throughout the leg.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 32" inseam
- Sandy Beige Stitch
- YJ Logo - Copper Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan leather YJ patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Zhi is 5'9" and wears a size 32
- Style: 2409
- Designed in Montreal
Composition & Care
- Type of denim: Vintage
- 73% Cotton, 26% Recycled Cotton, 1% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 14.25 oz.
These jeans are made from recycled cotton (certified by Control Union). This alternative to conventional cotton, whose cultivation is harmful to the environment, is a step forward in our commitment to using as many ecological fibers as possible. In addition, we are proud to use laser technology, a sustainable method that helps reduce our carbon footprint.
- Recycled cotton: By converting scraps and post-consumer garments into a new fabric, it gives new life to discarded textiles, therefore, reducing waste.
- Laser Technology: A sustainable method that helps reduce the number of chemicals, natural resources, and energy used in our washing processes