- Add one to two drops of Lemongrass essential oil to your daily facial cleanser to promote clean-looking skin.
- Combine one to two drops of Lemongrass oil with one to two drops of Tea Tree oil and apply to toenails for clean, healthy-looking nails.
- Dilute one drop of Lemongrass oil with five drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply after exercise for a refreshing sensation on the skin.
- Combine one drop of Lemongrass oil with five drops of with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply on the skin for a soothing massage.
- Add one to two drops of Lemongrass oil to soups and savoury dishes for a unique herbal, citrus flavour.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Lemongrass oil on the patio for a pleasant outdoor aroma.
- Place a few drops of Lemongrass oil on a rag to help clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.