- Add one drop of Clove Bud essential oil to a toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
- Combine one to two drops of Clove Bud oil with doTERRA Spa Hand & Body Lotion for a skin-warming lotion.
- Dilute one drop of Clove Bud oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically during a soothing massage for a warm, energizing aroma.
- Place one drop of Clove Bud oil in 60 mL of water and gargle for a refreshing, clean-feeling mouth rinse.
- Combine two drops of Clove Bud oil, two drops of Tea Tree oil, and honey for a cleaning facemask.
- Use Clove Bud oil as a substitute for ground clove when baking treats.
- Add one drop of Clove Bud oil to hot cider or holiday wassail for added spiced flavor.
- Combine two drops each Clove Bud oil, Cinnamon Bark oil, and Tangerine oil with water in a spray bottle for a room spray with an energizing aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.