- Apply topically to soothe and soften dry skin
- Combine with Lavender and add to bath water for a soothing fragrance
- Add to shampoo or conditioner to promote healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Apply to bottom of feet at bedtime to promote feelings of calmness and relaxation
- Add two drops to a warm washcloth and place over closed eyes for several minutes
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and place on abdomen for a soothing massage
- Diffuse two drops Clary Sage, Frankincense, and Wild Orange during meditation.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headache.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises, and burns.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain, and rheumatoid arthritis.